Losing A Part Of Me

Ever wanted to lose weight and tried so many different things that you finally said "the heck with this?" Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. Come along for the ride and lets learn from one another as we lose a part of us.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Getting A Grip - Losing This Weight

I have been comtemplating how to go about losing this extra thirty pounds or so.  I know that exercise with emphasis on proper diet is the right way to go.  But to be truthful with you, I don't want to give up what I don't want to give up.   My wife would tell me to get a grip on things.   Easier said than done.

What does getting a grip on losing weight really mean?  Let me share a few ideas I have collected as to how I plan on getting a grip:

  1 -  I must east less.  Not saying I must eliminate meals or observe diets where I will starve myself.  But rather, I neeed to eat less in my meals.  In other words, no stuffing myself.  "Starvation diets"  can result in bad eating habits, even "Compulsive Eating Disorders".  Just need to eat less at meals.

2 - Eat at the start of my day.  I have had a bad habit of not eating until lunch as of late.  Would justify eating a big lunch.  Alot of sense that makes, huh?  In fact, there's nothing like rev-ving up your "metabolism" than with eating a healthy breakfast.  No, that doesn't mean peanut butter Captain Crunch or a big honey bun.   A real breakfast.

3 - Calculators not necessary for monitoring food intake - "Losing weight" can become such an obsession for some folks that they resort to extremes like using calculators to add up the calories.  I am not going to be a slave to the cause.  I know that if I will just eat until I am satisfied, that will be enough.  Doesn't mean I can eat until I can hardly breathe.

4 - h2O - Lastly, plenty of h20.  The good Lord knew what He was doing when He created this stuff.  It does wonders for whatever ails you, my Mom use to say.  Seriously, there is nothing more helpful to "losing weight" and keeping it off than drinking plenty of water.  I have heard that eight (8) ounce glasses a day is the magical number to keeping the body hydrated as well as keep the metabolism running good.  Two glasses before each meal is especially effective in proper digestion.

Okay, I am on my way now.  I am getting a grip on losing this weight.

This is the game plan I suggest:

 http://1e221jed-w615o1dt5sk1r7rfc.hop.clickbank.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment