Losing A Part Of Me

Ever wanted to lose weight and tried so many different things that you finally said "the heck with this?" Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. Come along for the ride and lets learn from one another as we lose a part of us.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Knew I Needed To Lose Weight When . . .

Obesity has a dirty sound to it, doesn't it?  Who wants to be called obese?  I was at Sam's Club earlier this evening and took stock of those around me.  Most were overweight.  Just a few years ago, I was fit as a fiddle.  To be in my late 40's, I was in good shape.  Man, how things can change in a hurry!

Several things have happened to my anatomy that isn't pleasing.  Its not that I am greatly overeating.  Nor am I inactive.   I guess a combination of factors has put me in the dilemna I am in.  Like alot of folks, I do not enjoy being overweight.  My world is not about how I look.  But then again, how I feel does have a big part in the quality of life I am living.  Hey,  I knew I needed to lose weight when:

1) My waist size went from a 34 to a 36.   Slowly but surely my waist  has gotten bigger, or my pants have gotten smaller.  I'd like to say its the latter, but you aren't going for that and I'm not either.

2) Intimacy was different.  I realize this is personal but I want to be real.  Kissing is important in intimacy to me.  The extra weight has put a little bit of barrier between my wife and I.  This is not a "good" thing.

3) Simple things like tying my shoelaces made breathing a little more taxing.   I don't know when this started but I know its not good.  Not asking my wife to tie my shoes yet though.

Check this out.  I don't like diets for the sake of diets.  I have tried Greer Childers' breathing exercises.  I have T-Tapped with Teresa Tapp.  And I have participated in all kinds of exercise routines.   But you know what?  I am not giving up!   I am going to lose a part of me.





This is the game plan I suggest:


http://1e221jed-w615o1dt5sk1r7rfc.hop.clickbank.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment