Losing A Part Of Me

Ever wanted to lose weight and tried so many different things that you finally said "the heck with this?" Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. Come along for the ride and lets learn from one another as we lose a part of us.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Losing A Part of Me

Want to hear something sick?   I use to run 5 to 10 miles a day.   I did countless crunches and other exercises for my midsection.  I use to do pull-ups to tone my shoulders and arms.  I was in SHAPE.

Today, I weigh about 35 more pounds than previously.  To say I am not happy about this turn of events is the understatement of the year.

I am too old to run, too lazy to work out.  And the only stomach work I am doing is filling that sucker up with food.  So what am I to do?  Losing A Part of Me will be some thoughts and suggestions about how I am going to get this weight off of me.

Come along for the ride, this will be fun.


This is the game plan I suggest:

http://1e221jed-w615o1dt5sk1r7rfc.hop.clickbank.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment